Step into the realm of targeted business connections with our UK Finance Directors Database, a pivotal resource designed for companies seeking to directly promote their products and services to finance directors. In the nuanced and competitive world of finance, the right connections are key.
Our finance directors database is more than a list; it’s a bridge to the decision-makers in the finance industry, offering a direct line to the desks of finance directors across the United Kingdom.
Whether you’re offering cutting-edge financial tools, bespoke advisory services, or looking to expand your professional network, our UK Finance Directors Database is an invaluable asset for precise and effective marketing strategies.
Table of contents:
What is the Finance Directors Database?
Used to generate leads and new business, our UK Finance Directors Database is a marketing tool used by companies looking to advertise their services directly to Finance Directors within organisations.
UK Finance Directors Database provides a fantastic platform from which to launch targeted email campaigns to generate new business.
Where does the Finance Directors Database originate?
We work with the UK’s leading data aggregator who have been voted b2b data supplier of the year for a record five times.
Established for over thirty years, they take the very best parts of the top five data houses in the UK to compile their master file of over 3.25 million records, which we supply from.
How many records does the Finance Directors Database contain?
At the time of writing (we operate from a live database)…
The UK Finance Directors Database contains contact information for 23,000 Finance Directors across the UK.
What does a record on our UK Finance Directors Database contain?
Each record can come complete with:
- Company name
- Full postal address
- Contact name
- Direct email address
- TPS checked telephone number
- Industry sector
- Number of employees
- Company turnover
Can the UK Finance Directors Database be filtered?
Absolutely. We understand that no two customers the same and encourage each to discuss their individual needs with us.
Our consultants are more than happy to talk you through we can go about making this meet your specific markets, exactly.
How accurate is the UK Finance Directors Database?
Every file we supply is also guaranteed accurate to industry high standards:
- 98% postal address accuracy
- 90% telephone number and contact name accuracy
- 90% email address accuracy
Should we fall below any of these minimum accuracy guarantees we are obliged to provide you with a like for like replacement or pro-rata refund.
This gives our clients total peace of mind when purchasing from us.
Is the UK Finance Directors Database GDPR Compliant?
Compliance is something that we place massive importance on. We wouldn’t be able to stand by our company ethos of only supplying the best b2b data available if we didn’t.
If you have any concerns with regards the compliance of our Finance Directors Database or any of our b2b data solutions, feel free to call us on 0191 406 6399 and speak to us directly.
What licence terms are offered on the UK Finance Directors Database?
All our b2b data is made available on a 12 month multi-use licence which means you can use it as much as you like.
What format does the the UK Finance Directors Database come in?
Our b2b data is sent you via secure email transfer in either Excel or .csv format.
How much does the UK Finance Directors Database cost?
The answer is…
Like most things, the more you buy, the cheaper it gets.
Give us a call today and we will craft a totally bespoke for you.
Email Marketing to Finance Directors Database
Telemarketing to Finance Directors Database
Benefits of Telemarketing to Your Finance Directors Database
In the realm of connecting with a niche audience like those in your Finance Directors Database, telemarketing emerges as a remarkably effective strategy. Let’s explore the unique advantages this approach brings to the table when reaching out to finance directors.
Personal Touch in Communication:
- One-on-one conversations in telemarketing create a personal connection, allowing for deeper engagement with finance directors. It’s a direct approach that fosters trust and relationship-building.
Immediate Feedback and Interaction:
- Telemarketing provides instant feedback. You can gauge the interest of finance directors immediately, adjust your pitch accordingly, and address their concerns on the spot.
Highly Targeted Outreach:
- Tailoring your approach specifically for finance directors in your database means your messages are more likely to resonate, leading to higher conversion rates.
Flexibility in Approach:
- Telemarketing allows for a flexible approach. Whether it’s scheduling calls at a time convenient for busy finance directors or adjusting your script based on the conversation flow, this flexibility is invaluable.
What are the Advantages of Telemarketing for Your Finance Directors Database
When delving deeper into the specific advantages of telemarketing for your Finance Directors Database, several key points stand out:
Direct Access to Decision-Makers:
- Telemarketing can cut through layers of bureaucracy, giving you direct access to finance directors, often the decision-makers or key influencers in their organizations.
Opportunity for Immediate Clarification:
- Any queries or misunderstandings finance directors might have about your services or products can be clarified instantly during a telemarketing call.
Building a Pipeline for Future Sales:
- Even if a call doesn’t result in an immediate sale, it’s an opportunity to nurture a relationship with finance directors, building a pipeline for future business.
- Telemarketing efforts can be easily tracked and measured. This means you can see how effective your strategies are in engaging with the finance directors in your database.
Telemarketing Best Practices for Finance Directors Database
When it comes to telemarketing targeted at your Finance Directors Database, certain best practices can elevate your campaign’s effectiveness and professionalism. Let’s dive into some key strategies and techniques that can significantly enhance your telemarketing success.
1. Understand Your Audience:
- Before you even pick up the phone, it’s crucial to have a deep understanding of the finance directors in your database. Know their industry challenges, pain points, and what solutions they might be looking for.
2. Scripting with Flexibility:
- While having a script is important, flexibility is key. Be prepared to deviate from the script based on the direction of the conversation with the finance director.
3. Respect Their Time:
- Finance directors are typically busy individuals. Respect their time by keeping your calls concise and to the point, yet informative.
4. Follow-Up Appropriately:
- After your call, a timely and professional follow-up can make all the difference. Whether it’s an email summarizing the call or providing additional information as promised, ensure that you follow up.
5. Regular Training and Feedback for Telemarketing Staff:
- Continuous training and feedback for your telemarketing team are essential to keep improving the quality of interactions with finance directors.
Measuring Telemarketing Campaign Results
To ensure that your telemarketing efforts to your Finance Directors Database are not just a shot in the dark, measuring and analysing campaign results is indispensable. Here are some strategies to effectively track the performance of your telemarketing campaigns.
1. Setting Clear Objectives:
- Define what success looks like for your campaign. Is it the number of finance directors reached, appointments set, or deals closed?
2. Tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Monitor KPIs such as call duration, number of calls made, response rate, and conversion rate. These metrics will give you insight into the effectiveness of your telemarketing efforts.
3. Utilizing CRM Systems:
- A robust CRM system can track and manage all interactions with finance directors in your database, providing valuable data for analysis.
4. Gathering Feedback:
- Collect feedback from both the finance directors you’ve contacted and your telemarketing team. This feedback can provide actionable insights to refine your approach.
5. Regular Review and Adjustment:
- Regularly review the campaign data and make necessary adjustments to your strategies for continuous improvement.
Following Up Telemarketing Campaigns
After the initial telemarketing call to your Finance Directors Database, the follow-up process is crucial in maintaining and enhancing the engagement with finance directors. Here’s a guide on how to effectively follow up post-telemarketing campaigns.
1. Timely Follow-Up:
- Time is of the essence. Follow up with finance directors within a day or two after the initial call to keep the momentum going.
2. Personalised Communication:
- Customise your follow-up messages based on the specifics of the call. Personalisation shows the finance director that you were attentive and valued their individual needs and concerns.
3. Utilise Different Channels:
- Don’t just stick to one mode of communication. Follow up with a mix of emails, calls, or even LinkedIn messages, depending on the preference of the finance director.
4. Provide Value in Each Interaction:
- Each follow-up should add value – be it additional information, an answer to a query raised during the call, or a relevant resource.
5. Keep Track and Be Persistent:
- Persistence is key, but it’s also important to keep track of your follow-ups to avoid overwhelming the finance director.
Calculating ROI of Telemarketing Campaigns
Understanding the return on investment (ROI) of your telemarketing campaigns targeting your Finance Directors Database is crucial for evaluating the effectiveness of your strategies and planning future campaigns. Let’s delve into how to measure the ROI.
How to Measure the ROI of Telemarketing Campaigns to Your Finance Directors Database
Identify Your Costs:
- Start by calculating the total costs involved in your telemarketing campaign, including staff salaries, training, phone bills, and any other related expenses.
Track Your Revenues:
- Monitor the revenue generated directly from the telemarketing campaigns. This could be in the form of deals closed, services sold, or appointments that led to sales with finance directors.
Use the ROI Formula:
- Apply the formula: (Revenue from Telemarketing Campaign – Cost of Telemarketing Campaign) / Cost of Telemarketing Campaign. The result will give you the ROI as a percentage.
Consider Qualitative Outcomes:
- Besides quantitative measures, consider qualitative outcomes like improved relationships with finance directors or enhanced brand recognition.
- Regularly analyse the ROI of your telemarketing campaigns. This continuous evaluation helps in fine-tuning your strategies for better results in the future.
Overcoming Gatekeeper Challenges in Telemarketing
Navigating through gatekeepers is often one of the trickier aspects of telemarketing, especially when your goal is to connect with finance directors in your Finance Directors Database. Here are some techniques and tips to effectively get past gatekeepers and reach your intended audience.
1. Professionalism and Respect:
- Always approach gatekeepers with the utmost professionalism and respect. Remember, they are key influencers in the communication process.
2. Be Concise and Clear:
- Clearly state your purpose. Avoid unnecessary details but be concise about why you need to speak with the finance director.
3. Establish Rapport:
- Building a rapport with the gatekeeper can be beneficial. Small talk or showing genuine interest in their role can create a positive interaction.
4. Be Persistent but Polite:
- Persistence is key in telemarketing, but it’s important to balance it with politeness. If you’re asked to call back, do so at the suggested time.
5. Offer to Leave a Message:
- If the finance director is unavailable, offer to leave a detailed message. Ensure it’s compelling enough for the finance director to want to return your call.
Key Considerations in Telemarketing to Finance Directors
When embarking on a telemarketing campaign targeting your Finance Directors Database, certain key considerations should be kept in mind to ensure the effectiveness and respectfulness of your approach.
1. Understanding the Finance Director’s Role:
- Have a thorough understanding of what a finance director does, their typical challenges, and how your offering can help. This knowledge will make your conversations more relevant and impactful.
2. Compliance with Regulations:
- Be aware of and comply with any telemarketing regulations and laws. This is crucial to maintain the integrity of your campaign and respect the privacy of the finance directors.
3. Quality Over Quantity:
- Focus on the quality of interactions rather than the number of calls made. Meaningful conversations are more likely to result in successful outcomes.
4. Effective Training for Telemarketers:
- Ensure that your telemarketing team is well-trained, not just in sales techniques, but also in understanding the finance sector and the specific needs of finance directors.
5. Utilising a Multi-Channel Approach:
- Consider complementing your telemarketing efforts with other channels such as email or social media, particularly if direct contact with a finance director is challenging.
Alternatives to Telemarketing for Finance Directors
While telemarketing is a robust method to connect with your Finance Directors Database, diversifying your approach can lead to even richer engagement. Let’s explore some alternative marketing strategies that can complement or replace telemarketing in reaching out to finance directors.
1. Email Marketing:
- A well-crafted email campaign can be an effective way to communicate detailed information to finance directors, allowing for more content than a phone call.
2. LinkedIn Outreach:
- LinkedIn offers a professional platform for networking. Reaching out to finance directors through personalized LinkedIn messages can be a powerful way to connect.
3. Direct Mail:
- Sending personalised letters or brochures can grab the attention of finance directors in a way that digital communications sometimes cannot.
4. Networking Events and Conferences:
- Participating in industry events and conferences provides an opportunity for face-to-face interaction with finance directors.
5. Webinars and Online Workshops:
- Hosting informative webinars or workshops is an excellent way to demonstrate expertise and engage with finance directors in your database.
Is Telemarketing to Your Finance Directors Database a Good Idea?
Telemarketing can be a highly effective strategy for reaching finance directors, particularly due to its direct and personal nature. However, its effectiveness depends on several factors, including the quality of your Finance Directors Database, your approach, and how well your telemarketing efforts are integrated with other marketing strategies.
How to Ensure Compliance in Telemarketing to Finance Directors?
Compliance is a critical aspect of telemarketing, especially when dealing with finance directors who are well-versed in legal and compliance issues.
- Understand and Abide by Regulations: Familiarize yourself with telemarketing laws and regulations, ensuring your practices are compliant.
- Respect Privacy: Ensure that the finance directors in your database have opted in to receive such communications.
- Train Your Team: Make sure your telemarketing team is aware of and adheres to these legal and ethical standards.
What Are the Challenges in Telemarketing to Finance Directors?
Several challenges can arise in telemarketing for finance directors:
- Reaching the Right Person: Navigating through gatekeepers to reach the actual finance director can be difficult.
- Time Constraints: Finance directors often have busy schedules, making it challenging to engage them in a conversation.
- Ensuring Message Relevance: Tailoring your message to be relevant and valuable to finance directors is crucial for engagement.
Overcoming these challenges requires a strategic approach, a deep understanding of your audience, and flexibility in your communication style.
Direct Mail Marketing to Finance Directors Database
Benefits of Direct Mail Marketing to Your Finance Directors Database
In the age where digital marketing often takes the spotlight, it’s vital to remember the unique strengths of direct mail marketing, especially when it comes to reaching out to your Finance Directors Database. Let’s delve into why this traditional approach still holds significant sway in the realm of communicating with finance directors.
1. Tangible and Personal Touch:
- Direct mail provides a physical presence, something finance directors can hold, feel, and connect with. This tangible aspect often makes a more memorable impression compared to digital alternatives.
2. High Open Rates:
- Given its physical nature, direct mail tends to have higher open rates. When targeting finance directors, who are often inundated with emails, a direct mail piece can stand out in the pile.
3. Targeted and Customisable:
- Tailoring direct mail to the specific interests and needs of finance directors in your database can significantly increase relevance and engagement.
4. Integrated Marketing Strategies:
- Combining direct mail with other marketing channels can create a cohesive experience for finance directors, reinforcing your message and brand.
What are the Advantages of Direct Mail Marketing to Your Finance Directors Database
Expanding on the benefits, let’s look at the specific advantages direct mail marketing offers when targeting your Finance Directors Database.
Direct Engagement with Decision Makers:
- Direct mail can bypass digital clutter, placing your message directly into the hands of finance directors, who are often key decision-makers in their organizations.
- With various tracking methods like personalized URLs or QR codes, you can measure how finance directors interact with your mail, providing valuable insights for future campaigns.
- A well-designed direct mail piece can stay on a finance director’s desk for days, if not weeks, keeping your brand and message in their line of sight much longer than a fleeting email.
Opportunity for Creative Expression:
- Direct mail offers a canvas for creativity – whether it’s through innovative design, unique textures, or interactive elements, you can capture the finance director’s attention in ways digital mediums might not.
Best Practices for Direct Mail Marketing to Finance Directors Database
When it comes to leveraging direct mail marketing to reach out to your Finance Directors Database, it’s not just about sending out letters and hoping for the best. Following a set of best practices can significantly enhance the impact of your campaigns. Let’s explore these key guidelines and strategies for crafting successful direct mail marketing efforts aimed at finance directors.
1. Tailored Messaging:
- Understand the unique challenges and needs of finance directors. Tailor your message to address these specific concerns, ensuring that your direct mail resonates with your target audience.
2. High-Quality Design and Materials:
- The quality of your direct mail piece reflects on your brand. Use high-quality materials and professional designs to create a positive impression on finance directors.
3. Clear and Compelling Call-to-Action (CTA):
- Your direct mail should have a clear CTA, guiding finance directors on what to do next. Whether it’s contacting your team, visiting a website, or taking advantage of an offer, make the action clear and easy to follow.
- Go beyond just using the finance director’s name. Personalise the content based on their industry, company size, or previous interactions with your brand. Personalised touches can significantly increase engagement.
5. Integration with Digital Channels:
- Combine your direct mail campaign with digital marketing efforts. For example, follow up with an email, or direct finance directors to an online platform for more information or exclusive offers.
6. Testing and Optimisation:
- Conduct A/B testing with different designs, messages, and CTAs to see what works best with your Finance Directors Database. Use these insights to continuously improve your direct mail strategies.
7. Tracking and Measuring Results:
- Employ methods to track the effectiveness of your direct mail campaign, such as unique phone numbers, QR codes, or tracking URLs. This data will help you measure engagement and calculate ROI.
Measuring Direct Mail Marketing Campaign Results
Assessing the success of your direct mail marketing campaigns, especially when targeting your Finance Directors Database, is not just about counting the number of responses. It involves a deeper dive into various metrics and methods that give you a comprehensive view of performance. Let’s explore how you can effectively measure the impact of your direct mail initiatives.
1. Response Rate Analysis:
- Track the number of responses received against the total number of direct mail pieces sent. This will give you a clear response rate, a fundamental metric for gauging interest among finance directors.
2. Conversion Tracking:
- Monitor how many of the responses turned into actual leads or sales. This conversion rate is crucial for understanding the effectiveness of your direct mail in driving tangible results.
3. ROI Calculation:
- Calculate the return on investment by comparing the revenue generated from the campaign to the cost of executing the direct mail campaign. This metric is vital for evaluating the financial viability of targeting finance directors.
4. Engagement Metrics:
- If your direct mail includes interactive elements like QR codes or unique URLs, track how finance directors engage with these. This data can provide insights into their interests and preferences.
5. Feedback and Surveys:
- Sometimes, direct feedback from the finance directors can be the most insightful. Conducting follow-up surveys or calls can provide qualitative data about the campaign’s impact.
Following Up on Direct Mail Marketing Campaigns
Following up after a direct mail marketing campaign is a critical step in maintaining engagement with finance directors in your database. It’s about building on the initial communication and fostering a stronger connection. Here are some best practices to guide your follow-up efforts.
1. Timely Follow-Up:
- Initiate follow-up actions soon after your direct mail has been sent. This keeps the momentum going and shows finance directors that you are attentive and responsive.
2. Multi-Channel Approach:
- Don’t restrict your follow-up to just one channel. Combine phone calls, emails, or even social media interactions to reinforce your message and increase the chances of engagement.
3. Personalise Your Approach:
- Use the information you have about each finance director to personalise your follow-up. Mention specific details from the direct mail piece to remind them of your initial contact.
4. Provide Additional Value:
- Each follow-up interaction should offer additional value. This could be more detailed information, an exclusive offer, or insightful content relevant to the finance director’s interests.
5. Track and Adapt:
- Monitor the effectiveness of different follow-up strategies and be ready to adapt based on what works best with your Finance Directors Database.
Calculating ROI of Direct Mail Marketing Campaigns
Determining the return on investment (ROI) for your direct mail marketing campaigns, especially when aimed at your Finance Directors Database, is a critical step in understanding the efficacy and value of your marketing efforts. Let’s delve into how you can effectively calculate the ROI, ensuring your campaigns are not only reaching finance directors but also providing tangible business returns.
1. Tracking Campaign Costs:
- Begin by accurately tracking all costs associated with your direct mail campaign. This includes printing, postage, design, and any other related expenses.
2. Measuring Response and Conversion:
- Keep a record of the responses received from finance directors and, more importantly, how many of these responses convert into meaningful business outcomes like sales or appointments.
3. Assigning Monetary Value to Conversions:
- Assign a monetary value to each conversion. This could be the average sale value or the estimated lifetime value of a new client acquired through the campaign.
4. Calculating Net Profit:
- Subtract the total campaign cost from the revenue generated from conversions to find the net profit.
5. Determining ROI:
- Use the formula: (Net Profit from Direct Mail Campaign / Total Cost of Direct Mail Campaign) x 100. This calculation will give you the ROI percentage, a clear indicator of the campaign’s success in engaging finance directors.
6. Ongoing Analysis and Adjustment:
- Continually analyze the ROI of your campaigns and make adjustments as needed. This iterative process ensures ongoing improvement and effectiveness in reaching finance directors.
Navigating Through Gatekeepers in Direct Mail Marketing
In direct mail marketing, especially when targeting a specialized group like finance directors, one of the challenges can be ensuring your material reaches the intended recipient, often navigating through gatekeepers. Here are strategies to increase the likelihood that your direct mail reaches the finance directors in your database effectively.
1. Addressing Mail Directly to the Finance Director:
- Personalize each piece of direct mail by addressing it specifically to the finance director by name, increasing the chances of it being passed on by gatekeepers.
2. Professional and Appealing Presentation:
- Ensure that the direct mail piece has a professional appearance. High-quality materials and design can signal its importance and encourage gatekeepers to pass it along.
3. Including Engaging and Relevant Content:
- Gatekeepers are more likely to forward mail that seems relevant and valuable. Include content that demonstrates its relevance to the finance director’s role and responsibilities.
4. Utilising Certified or Priority Mail:
- Sending your mail as certified or priority can also help in getting it through gatekeepers, as it adds an element of importance and urgency to the package.
5. Follow-Up Communications:
- Consider follow-up calls or emails to confirm receipt of the direct mail. This not only ensures it has reached the finance director but also reinforces your message.
Key Considerations in Direct Mail Marketing to Finance Directors
When planning and executing direct mail marketing campaigns targeting your Finance Directors Database, several key considerations should be at the forefront of your strategy. These considerations are pivotal in ensuring that your direct mail resonates with finance directors and achieves the desired outcomes.
1. Precision in Targeting:
- Ensure that your direct mail is being sent to the right finance directors. Refine your Finance Directors Database to target those most likely to be interested in your offerings.
2. Clarity and Relevance of Message:
- Your direct mail content should be clear, concise, and, most importantly, relevant to the challenges and needs of finance directors. Avoid jargon and focus on how your solutions can aid their specific requirements.
3. Timing and Frequency:
- Consider the timing of your mailings. It should be strategic, avoiding busy periods for finance directors. Also, determine the appropriate frequency to remain visible without being overwhelming.
4. Integration with Other Marketing Efforts:
- Direct mail should not be an isolated effort. Integrate it with other marketing channels for a cohesive campaign that finance directors encounter across multiple touchpoints.
5. Compliance and Privacy:
- Be mindful of legal and privacy aspects, especially when dealing with finance directors’ data. Ensure your direct mail marketing complies with relevant regulations.
Alternatives to Direct Mail Marketing for Finance Directors
While direct mail marketing is a valuable tool in reaching finance directors, considering alternative marketing strategies can enhance your overall marketing plan. These alternatives can either complement or serve as substitutes for direct mail, offering diverse ways to engage with finance directors.
1. Digital Marketing Campaigns:
- Leverage digital channels like email marketing or social media to reach finance directors. These platforms allow for more frequent and interactive engagement.
- Direct calls can be an effective way to personally engage with finance directors, allowing for immediate feedback and deeper relationship building.
3. Content Marketing:
- Create and distribute valuable, relevant content through blogs, whitepapers, or webinars. This positions your brand as a thought leader in areas relevant to finance directors.
4. Networking and Industry Events:
- Attend finance-related events or webinars. These gatherings offer opportunities to meet finance directors in person and build connections.
5. Personalised LinkedIn Outreach:
- Utilise LinkedIn for targeted outreach. Personalised messages or content sharing can be effective in engaging finance directors on this professional platform.
Is Direct Mail Marketing to Your Finance Directors Database a Good Idea?
When it comes to engaging with a specialised group like finance directors, direct mail marketing can indeed be a wise choice. Its effectiveness lies in its ability to deliver a tangible, personalised message directly into the hands of your target audience. For finance directors, who are often inundated with digital communications, a well-crafted direct mail piece can stand out, offering a unique and memorable way to present your message. However, its success hinges on several factors, such as the quality of your Finance Directors Database, the relevance of your content, and how well it integrates with your overall marketing strategy.
How to Ensure Compliance in Direct Mail Marketing to Finance Directors?
Ensuring compliance in direct mail marketing, especially when targeting finance directors, involves several key considerations:
- Data Protection Laws: Be aware of and comply with data protection laws such as GDPR. It’s crucial to use data that has been lawfully acquired and for which consent has been given for direct mail marketing.
- Privacy and Confidentiality: Respect the privacy and confidentiality of the finance directors in your database. This includes being transparent about how you obtained their information and how you plan to use it.
- Opt-Out Options: Provide clear and easy options for finance directors to opt out of receiving further direct mail communications. Respecting their choice is not just a legal requirement but also builds trust and credibility.
What Are the Challenges in Direct Mail Marketing to Finance Directors?
Direct mail marketing to finance directors comes with its unique set of challenges:
- Getting Past Gatekeepers: Often, direct mail sent to finance directors can be intercepted by gatekeepers. Crafting mail that is relevant and important can help in getting it directly to the finance directors.
- Capturing Attention: With the high volume of mail that finance directors receive, making your direct mail piece stand out is crucial. This requires creative, engaging, and highly relevant content.
- Measuring Effectiveness: Unlike digital marketing, measuring the impact and ROI of direct mail can be more challenging. Employing tracking mechanisms like QR codes or personalized URLs can be useful in this regard.
Who Are We?
Dedicated to lead generation, Results Driven Marketing provides myriad services SMEs can trust to deliver results.
Our marketing lists are guaranteed accurate to industry high standards, and GDPR compliant and our experience team means that if you are looking to buy data, they make them totally bespoke and highly relevant whether you are looking for email lists, direct mailing lists , international data or telemarketing lists
We also supply email marketing solutions with our email marketing platform.
Have a look a what our happy clients have to say about us on our testimonials page
Results Driven Marketing
0191 406 6399